Monday, July 28, 2014

Beautiful area, Awesome Birthday, Lizards, Pday at the Orla, I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Holy cow, I only have five minutes to write and there´s sooo much to say... I didn´t even get to read your e-mails. Sorry! But this week was so great! Everyone made sure to remind me of my birthday and it was an incredible day. Despite not knowing the people here suuuper well, they made me feel so loved. It was one of the best birthdays of my life and one that I´ll never forget... but I´m still going to say I´m 19 to stay in the teens :).
Like I said, this week was awesome. We had splits with Sister Smith and Sister Martin. I stayed in our area with Sister Martin and what seemed was going to be super lame because all our appointments fell through, turned out to be a miraculous day. We found a perfect family and I´m so excited to teach them. Anyways, I love you all! So sorry this is super short. Just know I love you bunches!

Com amor,/
Sister Ball


We got to spend our prep day at the Orla thanks to a sister in the ward who was kind enough to take us there to goof around and be little girls for the day! :)








My beautiful area, my awesome birthday, fun stuff!








No comments:

Post a Comment