Monday, September 29, 2014

Tough Week Turned Better

First off, can I just say how excited I am for General Conference? Nossa, I´m so dang excited! THIS WEEK! Last night, we got to watch the general women´s meeting and I loved all they said about being worthy to enter the temple and make covenants with the Lord. We really need to live in such a way that we can be spiritually ready to enter those holy doors at any moment. The temple is such an incredible place. It´s great to hear about everyone back home... Alyssa is going to serve a mission! And Callie too! Wow, I´m so happy for you guys. You´re going to love being a missionary. This week was a bit tough, to tell ya the truth. But yesterday made it all better. I can´t tell you guys how happy I get whenever I see our recent converts, V and A. A is soaking up everything she learns and truly recognizes the importance of staying faithful and firm in the gospel. She´s so happy to be surrounded by people who recognize the same thing. And V, despite his little learning in school, is progressing so well! Yesterday, he showed up in a white shirt and tie and I got so excited when I saw him sitting where the deacons sit to pass the sacrament. He was sustained to the Aaronic Priesthood and helped pass the Sacrament! I literally cried a bit as I raised my hand to sustain him. Ahhhh it´s so wonderful to see people you love so much doing good things. I truly love this gospel and this work. I´m excited to work hard this week to find the Lord´s elects and I hope you are all well back home. Praying lots and sending my love! Hurrah for Israel!

Com amor,
Sister Ball

Our new quartet! Welcome to Eduardo Gomes, Sister Lopez!

Being a little girl, climbing walls

With some of my favorite moças at the General Women´s Meeting (is that even the name of it in English?) last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment