Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Small and Simple

Thanks so much for the e-mails, my wonderful family! Ah, so much happened this week and I have so little time... first things first. We got a wonderful visit from Elder Aidukaitis, a general authority, who helped us improve in so many ways. Something that he seemed to really focus on was how God works in small in simple ways, line upon line and precept upon precept. I always love thinking about that. It´s incredible how we can look back and see how much we´ve changed and improved when we´re applying the gospel in our lives. In the moment, we might not even realize it, but a little later, we can see that we´ve grown so much! We´re also seeing our investigators progress so much. I love the people we´re teaching. They´re absolutely incredible and amaze me with the faith and determination they have to follow the Savior and do God´s will for them. I can´t believe Cam´s in high school and that Noelle´s going off to college this week! My prayers are with you guys!!! Mom, good luck with your race. I heard that Dad did that relay again. Sounds so much fun! I´m so sorry this is incredibly short. But know that I love you all. I love being a representative of our Savior and seeing His miracles happen every day. I might not be seeing people being baptized and converted left and right, but I know I´m being converted and that´s what matters. I hope you´re all well and again, love you bunches!!! Hurrah for Israel!

Com amor,
Sister Ball


P-Day Acai
This week, we had lunch with an irmã in São Cristóvão at their cítio (like a mini farm)... us holding crabs

-Sitting in tire chairs at a tire table and more photos at the citio lunch








While waiting for the ônibus (which takes forever to arrive in São Cristóvão), we made contacts and climbed the Senhor dos Passos, a statue that sits on top of a hill, overlooking the small city... kind of like Pipilá in Guanajuato :). It was a quick five minute climb with beautiful views!



 Almost made it to the top of this light house!

No comments:

Post a Comment