Monday, January 5, 2015

Feliz Natal 2014



(Bri sent this email out, but I thought I'd post it on her blog as well!  Sorry it's late)


My dear friends,
Another year has come and is already almost gone. What happened to 2014?! This year flew by so much faster than what I was expecting. At least we´re here in the best part of the year though, my favorite time of the season! Since Christmas is all about giving and being thankful for our Savior´s humble birth, I wanted to thank each one of you for giving me your friendship and helping me be more happy and feel loved. I wish so badly that I could send an individual e-mail to each one of you, but know that because you´re receiving this e-mail, you´ve played an incredible role in my life. If it weren´t for many of you, I don´t think I´d still be here as a missionary. If it weren´t for others, I wouldn´t be as happy as I am now or love others as much as I do now or be as chubby as I am now (por aquelas irmãs daqui ;) or have all the amazing and unforgettable experiences that I´ve had over the years. I am so grateful for each one of you. I hope that, not only this week with Christmas approaching but everyday, that we can remember and thank our Heavenly Father for Christ´s simple and humble coming into this world--that we can recognize the miracle of His love in our lives and make an effort this next year to give a little of ourselves to accept His invitation 'Come follow me' and follow Him. I know that as we do this, He will bless us with more joy, peace and spiritual strength to overcome our difficulties. I love each one of you more than you´ll ever know. Thank you for all you´ve done for me and your grand examples you´ve been to me. Have a very merry Christmas and happy new year!
With love,
Sister Ball

Meus queridos amigos,
Mais um ano chegou e já está acabando. Cadê 2014?! Esse ano voou muito mais rápido do que esperei. Pelo menos estamos na melhor época do ano! Como Natal seja uma época de dar e ser grato pelo humilde nascimento de nosso Salvador, quero agradecer cada um de vocês por ter me dado sua amizade e ter me ajudado ser mais feliz e sentir mais amada. Quero tanto poder mandar uma coisa individual por cada um, mas saiba que você está recebendo este e-mail porque teve um grande papel em minha vida. Se não fosse por muitos de vocês, acho que eu não estaria aqui ainda como uma missionária. Se não fosse por outros, não estaria tão feliz nem amaria tanto nem estaria tão gordinha kk nem teria todas as incríveis e inesquecíveis experiências que tive na minha vida. Sou tão grata por cada um de vocês. Espero que, não só durante essa semana de Natal mas todo dia, que possamos lembrar de agradecer nosso Pai Celestial pela simples e humilde Vinda de Cristo ao este mundo--que possamos reconhecer o milagre de Seu amor em nossas vidas e fazer um esforço nesse próximo ano de dar um pouco de nós mesmos, aceitar Seu convite "vinde a mim" e então O seguir. Sei que se fizermos isso, Ele nos abençoará com mais alegria, paz e foça espiritual para vencer nossas dificuldades. Amo vocês mais do que imaginem. Obrigada por tudo que têm feito pra mim e seus grandes exemplos. Feliz Natal e Ano Novo! 
Com amor,
Sister Ball
(me desculpe por qualquer erro que escrevi)


No comments:

Post a Comment